Best for: New ropers, horse trainers and headers
Key Feature: Easily pulled horseback
- Unique frame compact length & skids ensures stability even with the tightest of turns.
- Stationary legs with a dally kit can handle those hard hits.
- Light enough to be pulled by a horse
- Turning head/collapsible horns for proper header position
- Rear dally kit for heeler practice dallying with a strong finish
Available Upgrade Options: Deluxe Leg package
This full-sized roping dummy is light enough to be pulled by a horse, yet sturdy enough to take a hard-hitting daily. Designed to be Heel-O-Matic’s premier heading machine, the SLED offers headers consistent, controllable practice (including logging and facing your horse), quick release horns and body dimensions that represent the most realistic steer substitute available today.