Our Spring-Loaded Tongue allows you to brush up on your roping skills by simulating a steer-like “stretch”.
- Allows you to maneuver smooth, sharp corners during your training
- Extended length, providing more space between your ATV and machine
- Gives your horse time to stop properly by simulating the “stretch” of live cattle before coming tight
- Gives you the opportunity to dally safely
Whether you’re practicing roping a calf or steer, the Spring-Loaded Tongue by Heel-O-Matic can help you dally safely, improving your roping delivery and timing. With plenty of space between your ATV and team roping dummy, your horse will learn how to properly approach live cattle with the “stretch” of this device.
- Extends the life of your practice equipment including your ATV
- Fits all existing Heel-O-Matic Ground-Driven Trainers
What could be better than making our already realistic Ground-Driven Trainer even more steer-like? By creating an adjustable spring-loaded tongue system that gives it an unbeatable advantage in the arena. Heel-O-Matic Training Systems along with help of Rich Skelton and Ben Gambrell bring you the informative video on the new Spring-Loaded Tongue System. The Heel-O-Matic Spring-Loaded Tongue System is designed specifically for the Ground-Driven Trainer machine and comes with 7 easy-to-assemble parts. Interested in adding this great addition to your machine?! Give us a call at 888.HEELING (888.433.5464)
Heel-O-Matic P...What could be better than making our already realistic Ground-...