BEST FOR: Headers and Heelers; Horse Trainers
- Improves driver’s ability to produce a range of realistic corners
- Allows ropers to practice for every cattle type, from a fresh steer to an older steer, by setting the amount of washout
- Allows ropers to train a heel horse to respond to both them and the steer, keeping the horse framed up and in their lane
Collapsible Deluxe Legs:
- Produces a more hide-like feel in your delivery
- Allows for a more realistic feel from dally to finish
- Reduces the jerk to the roper’s horse, machine, and driver, while allowing the roper to finish strong to the saddle horn
- Deadens the initial contact of the head loop to provide a more realistic rope action VS any slipping from the plastic.
- Aids in the consistent action of the washout
Whitney DeSalvo's Drifter Drill 01:50
The week we join Whitney DeSalvo as she works with her horse using the drifter. #HOMTipOfTheWeek
Whitney DeSalv...The week we join Whitney DeSalvo as she works with her horse u...
Why Jake Long ...We welcomed Heel.O.Matic Pro Team member, Jake Long, to the te...